Honor Flight is an all volunteer, non-profit organization that would not be possible without the support of individual donors, sponsors, guardians, and of course, the volunteers. It is a collaborative effort to make each flight enjoyable and safe, and an experience that our veterans will never forget!
Guardians are volunteers who pay their own way to travel with our veterans -providing assistance and ensuring that each veteran has an enjoyable and safe trip. If you would like to become a guardian, please see our "Guardian" section for complete details.
Sponsors and partners are businesses and organizations that continue to support Honor Flight with in-kind donations, and veteran funding. If you would like to become a sponsor, please see our "Sponsor" section for more details.
If you are a teacher, and would like your school or class to be able to participate in Honor Flight activites, please see our "Teachers" section for details and ideas.
Volunteers are the lifeblood of the Honor Flight Organization. If you would like to become an Honor Flight Volunteer, please see our "Volunteers" section for complete details.
And then there are the individual donors - those very special people who step forward and give on their own. Some give in memory of a veteran they knew, and others just because the they feel the mission in their hearts. What ever the reason, we are grateful for their generosity.
If you belong to any clubs, organizations, or community groups in southern Arizona (BPOE, Rotary, Church, Military Orders, etc.), please contact us to discuss ways that you can become involved with supporting Honor Flight Southern Arizona. Call (520) 204-1391 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org - we would love to talk with you!
Here are some ways in which you can help:
- Donate to the general fund of Honor Flight Southern Arizona.
- Become an Honor Flight sponsor.
- Sponsor a veteran from your community.
- Sponsor a veteran from our waiting list.
- Sponsor a guardian to fly with our vets.
- Become a guardian on an upcoming Honor Flight.
- Make a Memorial gift on our “Wall of Honor” page.
- Provide ‘in-kind’ donations or services to Honor Flight.
- Encourage a veteran to turn in an application.
- Become an Honor Flight Southern Arizona volunteer.
- Be a part of our airport send-off and welcome home team.
- Have your group or organization hold a fundraiser.
- Have your school or organization write letters to the vets.
Honor Flight Southern Arizona has several qualified speakers that can present and clarify the Honor Flight program for you. If you would like someone from our organization to speak at your event, please call us at (520) 204-1391 or email us at email@example.com. Depending on availability, we are sometimes able to bring an Honor Flight veteran along with us.