How to honor a Veteran
- We know that charitable giving is a time-honored and important way to honor deceased loved ones.
- Published obituaries often include a request to donate to charity in lieu of sending flowers to the family.
- Sometimes the family selects a charity related to a particular disease or health issue, and other times they opt to support a cause the deceased cared deeply about.
We hope that Honor Flight Southern Arizona is one such cause and that we will be included in your charitable giving plans.
We are proud to have a small part in helping you to honor your heroes.
The Wall of Honor
We have set aside a "Wall of Honor" page dedicated to helping family and friends pay tribute to a particular veteran, whether they are living or have passed away.
- You may publicly recognize those individuals through legacy gifts or by making a donation to Honor Flight Southern Arizona on their behalf.
- Your names will be posted on our “Wall of Honor” upon receipt.
If you would like to make a donation on behalf of a veteran you know, please mail or email us the following information:
- Veteran’s Name (First, MI, Last)
- Branch of Service (During conflict)
- Living years if deceased (e.g. 1919-2012)
- Optional: If you have a photograph of your veteran in uniform, we will be glad to post it. Note: You may send us a jpg file, or a photo. Photographs will be returned upon request.
Please Donate Now
Be sure to include the details of your donation (purpose or any special instructions) as appropriate.
Please make checks payable to Honor Flight Tucson.
Please send your donation along with the veteran's information to:
Honor Flight Southern Arizona
P.O. Box 32649
Tucson, Arizona 85751
ATTN: Wall of Honor